Thursday, January 22, 2009

RB: Julia, Jan 22 - 2:28am

Urgent Beauty Question! ALERT ALERT!


From: Cheryl W.
Date: January 22, 2009 2:16:55 AM EST
To: “julia@nonsociety.com”
Subject: Lipstick Color


Hi Julia,

What lipstick have you been wearing lately? The color is absolutely perfect on you.

p.s. Love the pink inauguration gown.

- Cheryl

Hi Cheryl, fellow nightowl!

I’ve been wearing a combination of Chanel’s Spark, which may well be the most perfect lipgloss ever invented, with a base of the OLD SCHOOL Clinique “Almost Lipstick” in Black Honey. It was my go-to in high school, but I hadn’t used it since … I didn’t even think they still made it until I spotted a tube at Sephora a few weeks ago and decided it was time for a mini-resurgence.

And that’s your Lipstick Talk for tonight.

xoxo,
JA

1 comment: