Our favorite Trio makes lots of promises with regard to content. And then they never follow through! Here's a starter list:
- All that great Davos content. You know, like the off-the-record conversations they were going to at least obliquely explain?
- That Paul Carr piece Jules was going to "discuss."
- Meghan's interview with the ReputationDefender CEO.
- Julia having SO much to say (instead of the usual crappy pics and quotes she's fond of posting)
- Julia's wife fluffer piece (a term she ganked from someone else) in Cosmo--oh, wait, a little Cosmo birdie told us the piece got killed
- NS live Fashion Week coverage at Mogulus (wasn't there supposed to be something new around 2:30 pm today?)